Homebodies

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Winners: Month 4, Shabby & Vintage Sketch

Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week with our  Shabby & Vintage sketch challenge!!!  We had some amazing entries and we loved everything we saw!  Our team has now voted and so we've got some winners to announce.





Winner:  #10 Karola


Top Five in Numerical Order
#2 Aquarius
#4 H3
#5 Margaret K.
#6 Carole Robb Bisson
#9 Julie P.
PLEASE NOTE:  ALL WINNERS MUST FOLLOW OUR CHALLENGE RULES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR  TOP WINNER OR A SPOT IN OUR TOP FIVE.  Please review the rules at the end of each challenge post or in the tab up top.  Thank you.

color nature
Our current challenge for your crafting pleasure is the color/photo challenge above.
We want you to be inspired by the photo, the colors, or both!  If you go with the colors, please choose at least 3.  Let your imagination take flight!  Some of us are in autumn, some in spring, so we tried to find a combo that would work for both seasons.  And perhaps even holiday cards?!

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Congratulations to a worthy winner - lovely card. Thanks for putting me into the top five and congratulations to the others also

hellerlittle said...

wooooooohoooooooooo I´m such happy --- first time I was able to be part and I´m on your TOP5 ---- thanks a bunch for this honor !!!
CU hellerlittle

Lola said...

Oh WOW!!! I'm sooooo exited!!!!
Thank you so much for voting my card to the top!!!

And congratulations to all the other winners, there where sooo many beautiful cards!!

Hugs,
Karola

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 5, what a lovely start to my day
Hugs Julie P

Carole Robb Bisson said...

I really like being in the Top Five. I am back in business making cards. Blessings
Carole