We're asking you to use...
A PUNCH or A DIE or BOTH!
Here's the card I've made~
|More details on my personal blog HERE.|
And the video tutorial on how to make those "punch-kins"~
What you'll need:
- White cardstock
- Desired inks (I used 2 shades of orange and 2 shades of purple plus black for the sentiment.)
- Sponges or a blending tool
- Glimmer mist or a spray bottle
- A circle punched from scrap paper
- Removeable adhesive (or just a small bit of non-removable--for masking)
- Heat tool (Optional--I'm lazy. ;) )
- Start by positioning the circle and adhering it where you want your "moon" to be located.
- Sponge or blend on your colors.
- Spray with water or glimmer mist.
- Either wait for it to dry or use your heat tool to dry it more quickly.
- Take off the circular mask.
- Stamp the sentiment.
- Add a bit of glitter to the moon if desired.
- Finish your card!
See! Super simple! Thanks for popping over today, friends! Come back on Monday for MORE inspiration from this very talented Design Team! We hope you join in the fun, too--please check out our House Rules HERE before linking up! HUGS and happy stamping to you all! Can't wait to see your creations!